WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
A 4-day, nationally recognized conference designed to bridge faith and public health and address health disparities among African American communities.
- Watch over 30 hours of programming featuring nationally-renowned health, faith, and corporate influencers.
- Registration covers enrollment in 90-minute capacity-building seminars and 60-minute virtual workshops.
- Unlimited access to health ministry resources through the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- Attendees can engage with fitness and nutrition experts through virtual classes.
- Front-row seat to the Conference 2020 Best Practice Awards broadcast.
- Sessions include keynote speeches from the main stage, panel discussions, and interactive workshops.
- All sessions are available to registered attendees via a live interactive experience and on-demand.
- Network and connect in live 1:1 chat conversations with fellow attendees, public health experts, and sponsors.
- Integrated social media allows attendees to share experiences in real-time.
- Virtual concert headlined by an award-winning Gospel artist.
August 1, 2020
November 9, 2020
FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
$75.00 Per Attendee
FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION GROUPS OF 20 OR MORE
$25.00 Per Attendee
It is only: $75 per attendee
The Balm In Gilead, Inc. builds and strengthens the capacity of faith communities in the United States and in the United Republic of Tanzania (East Africa) to deliver programs and services that contribute to the elimination of health disparities.
- Friend Level Sponsorship& Exhibitor $7,500
- Signature Level Exhibitor $3,000
- Supporter Level Exhibitor $750
It is only: $25 per attendee for groups of 20 or more
HOTEL & LODGING
Sheraton | Le Méridien Hotel, Charlotte, NC
The Sheraton | Lé Meridien Hotel offers beautiful accommodations in hotel properties that are connected, side by side. The conference area is easily accessed from the lobby of the Sheraton side of this dual-hotel.
Enjoy the amenities and comfort of the Sheraton Hotel/Le Meridien, located in the heart of Charlotte, a friendly, vibrant city that is home to the Carolina Panthers and the Charlotte Hornets. Charlotte welcomes Healthy Churches 2020 Conference with open arms and lots of Southern Hospitality.
Located in uptown Charlotte, NC, this vibrant hotel offers the ideal blend of luxury accommodations and outstanding amenities in a convenient location. You’ll feel welcomed with their impeccable service and spacious guest rooms and suites featuring Sheraton Signature Beds, flat-screen TVs, complimentary Starbucks® coffee and complimentary WIFI.