The Healthy Churches 2030 Conference
has gone virtual!
Healthy Churches 2030 Annual Conference is now a four-day virtual conference taking place November 16-19, 2020. HC2030 is the only national conference of its kind designed to bridge faith and public health.
In conjunction with the Healthy Churches 2030 initiative, the conference seeks to build individuals and congregations' capacity to incorporate key strategies and activities as outlined by the U.S. Health & Human Services, Healthy People 2030 Initiative into its network of congregational health ministries and programs.
MIND • BODY • SPIRIT • FITNESS
Healthy Churches 2030 Conference provides pastors, ministers, congregational health directors, coordinators, nurses, and members with tools and resources in areas of disease state awareness, management and prevention needed to establish and strengthen the capacity of Health Ministries.
Conference topics include, but not limited to: diabetes, obesity, heart disease, disaster preparedness, Alzheimer’s, cancer, HIV, and clinical studies.
The Four Cornerstones of the Conference
Faith Leaders & Medical Experts
Bring together faith leaders, leading medical experts, health directors, community health workers, members of congregational health ministries and public health professionals.
Increase Skills & Knowledge
Increase skills and knowledge of those responsible for leading congregational and community health ministries.
Workshops & Plenaries
Offer plenaries, workshops and skill development in areas that strengthen the capacity of faith institutions and health professionals to provide a sustainable response to reduce health disparities, which disproportionately affect African-Americans.
Expand Your Network
Engage national and local faith leaders, with over 800 attendees representing congregations, ranging from 100 to 10,000+ members.
Countdown To The Conference
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
A 4-day, nationally recognized conference designed to bridge faith and public health and address health disparities among African American communities.
- Watch over 30 hours of programming featuring nationally-renowned health, faith, and corporate influencers.
- Registration covers enrollment in 90-minute capacity-building seminars and 60-minute virtual workshops.
- Unlimited access to health ministry resources through the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
- Attendees can engage with fitness and nutrition experts through virtual classes.
- Front-row seat to the Conference 2020 Best Practice Awards broadcast.
- Sessions include keynote speeches from the main stage, panel discussions, and interactive workshops.
- All sessions are available to registered attendees via a live interactive experience and on-demand.
- Network and connect in live 1:1 chat conversations with fellow attendees, public health experts, and sponsors.
- Integrated social media allows attendees to share experiences in real-time.
- Virtual concert headlined by an award-winning Gospel artist.